Marketing on Facebook
Grow your business from anywhere.
Grow your business with free business tools, insights and a global community of over 2.5 billion people.
Marketing on Instagram
Tell your brand story your way.
People come to Instagram to be inspired and discover things they care about—and that includes content from brands and businesses like yours.
Marketing with Messenger
Turn conversation into customer loyalty.
Whether you’re talking to a loyal customer or someone brand new, Messenger lets you make suggestions, assist sales and offer support—all in one continuous conversation.
Marketing with WhatsApp
Keep in touch with customers everywhere.
Businesses love using WhatsApp for the same reason people do—because it’s a simple and trusted way to connect with anyone in the world. Build a business presence, send people information and respond to customers in an app they love to use.
Create an ad on Facebook. Show it across the web.
Facebook ads work because they’re relevant for people, and easy to create and measure for businesses. Audience Network brings these same powerful features to ads on apps and sites beyond Facebook where people spend their time.
Take a free online course about ads. It’s short enough to do on your lunch break.
In this time of physical distancing, Stories can help you foster real connections with your customers. That’s because Stories allows you to interact with your community in authentic and engaging ways.Getting started
- Swipe right to easily access the camera to capture and share photos and videos to your Story. Pull down to upload photos and videos taken from your camera in the last 24 hours. You can see what’s in your Story by clicking “Your Story” on the left of the bar at the top of the feed.
- Drawing, text and stickers within Instagram Stories let you personalize your moment. You can also tag other accounts, and verified accounts have the ability to add links to their Stories.
- Your Instagram Story will appear in a bar at the top of Feed. People can also access your Story from your profile by tapping on your profile photo.
- With Stories, interactivity is key. These tools help you engage with your followers:
- Questions sticker: Answer community questions, or ask questions of your own.
- Poll and Quiz stickers: Involve your audience in engaging ways.
- Countdown sticker: Build anticipation for any moment your followers want to know (e.g., upcoming Q&A in Live).
- View, reply-to and share Stories About You: Access these @-mentions through your activity tab.
TIPS AND IDEAS
- Use the Questions sticker to find out what people want to hear from you about during this time.
- Provide daily reflections and tips for customers.
- Create a Highlight of your COVID-19 updates.
- Create a Highlight featuring your most relevant products to make it easy for people to reference and find the things they need right now.
- Create fun challenges for people to reshare in their stories and @mention their friends.
TIPS AND IDEAS
- Create Quick Replies related to the current situation of your business to save time when responding about why there may be closures or delays in your normal services. See here to learn more.
- Use other Instagram surfaces, such as Feed and Stories, to answer frequently asked questions to a broader audience.
TIPS AND IDEAS
- Share updates on how you’re feeling and/or preparing your business during this time.
- Share a content series featuring your products that people are finding most useful right now.
- Provide challenges to your audiences and fans as they’re likely to have more downtime at home to participate in.
- Consider creating a longform Q&A video.